We strongly stand behind our develops one hundred percent. We do not develop the codes used within our designs but we also extensively test them with automated testing suite as well as with hands on human evaluation process. If you’d like to request a refund, please open billing ticket through our contact form. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask you to meet the following refund policy conditions:
All refund requests must be opened via our contact form in your membership area
- We cannot grant refunds after 14 days of your original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on automatic renewal payments. We will send you two reminder emails. First one, a month and the second one, two weeks prior to your renewal date. You may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed. You can do that from your account. Please note, if for any reason you don’t receive these emails, it can’t be the reason to claim a refund, as we send them just as reminders. These reminders are sent to the email address associated with your purchase.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will provide full technical support to every active subscription holder.
Refunds will not be considered under any of the following:
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided the purchased product is “not what I need.”
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now the product isn’t working.
- You’ve unsuccessfully migrated to our product from a third party solution.
- Bugs found
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By subscribing to our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.